LOMO CN400 DISPOSABLE CAMERA
Lens Focal Length:
1m to Infinity
Built-in Flash (Press & Hold to Charge), 15-second Recharge Time
1 x AA Battery
115 x 60 x 33
Taking a Picture
- Turn the film advance wheel. When it stops turning, you’re ready to take your next picture.
- For the best results, make sure you stand 1-2 meters away from your subject.
- On cloudy days, in shadows, at night or indoors, you should always use the flash. To activate the flash, hold down the flash button until the flash indicator lights up red. It will fire when you press the shutter release!
- To take a picture, press the shutter release button. Once you’ve taken your shot, just go back to step number 1 and shoot until your film is full!
Developing Your Film
- When the film counter shows “E”, it means that — like all good things — your film has come to an end. You should be able to turn the film advance wheel without it coming to a stop.
- To remove the film, press down the door lock, open the back door, and take out the film.
- You can get your film developed in any lab — including the LomoLab! Check it out at www.lomography.com/lomolab. When you take your film to get it developed, make sure you ask for the following processes:
- Black & White ISO 400: Black and White Negative Process
- Color Negative ISO 400: C-41 Process
- LomoChrome Purple ISO 100-400: C-41 Process
Reload at Your Own Risk!
- Please note that this camera is intended for single use only. Therefore, opening it is not covered by any warranty or guarantee.
- However, if you’re feeling like an analogue superstar, or want to learn: to reload your film, press down the door lock and open the back door.
- Insert a new film and hook the first sprocket hole of the film tip onto the taking spool hole.
- Flatten the film and hold the pre-load lever when you close the back door.
- Hold the pre-load switch to the left and turn the pre-load lever anti-clockwise until the film counter shows the number of exposures of your new film. The pre-load lever should stop when your film is fully loaded.
- Push the pre-load switch back to the right and turn the film advance wheel until it stops. Once it stops, you’re ready to shoot!