1. What payment methods do you offer?
We have BDO and BPI (bank deposits/online transfer) and PayPal/Credit Card. PayPal/Credit Card payments will require an additional 6% service fee.
2. How do I pay via PayPal?
Check out your order and take note of your order number. Send your PayPal request for invoice to email@example.com.
Please note: Do not pay for the order unless an invoice has been sent. Payments sent without an invoice will not be acknowledged.
3. What do I do after I pay for my order?
For all payments, please send the deposit slip, screenshot of online transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deposit slips that are sent to any other email or through Facebook/Instagram will not be acknowledged. Only proof of payments sent to email@example.com will be processed.
4. How long does it take for an order to be shipped?
We do our best to ship out all orders ASAP. However we do have a cut off period every weekday, this is to keep things organized especially for our small team.
Cut off period is 11AM on weekdays. All deposit slips sent after 11AM will be processed the next business day. We do not process or ship out orders on Saturdays and Sundays.
5. What are your shipping methods?
We offer 2Go or GrabExpress, or pick up at our HQ. We had to remove XEND as an option due to their inefficiency and inconsistency with picking up and delivering orders.
6. Can I pick up and pay for my order at the same time if I selected the pick up at HQ shipping method?
No. Orders must be paid for beforehand and the proof of payment should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before the cut off time (11AM) if you wish to pick up the order on the same day. To be safe, wait for our text confirming your order is ready for pick up before coming to pick up the order.
Customers who come in to the office without an official text may not be given their order right away.
7. Can I pick up orders at Satchmi Mega or UP town?
Unfortunately we had to remove this option as it would be unfair to both Satchmi branches to have customers pick up films there. This is precisely why the film online is cheaper than in-stores.
8. What if I bought the wrong size of film? Can I still have it exchanged?
All film sales are final, just like food- film is perishable and we won't be able to know the quality or care of the film once it is shipped out to our customers. Better to do some research first on what the right size is for your camera (we only sell 135 or 120 sized films), before buying film. A quick google search on your camera would tell you what size is compatible.
9. Where are your other outlets?
- Satchmi, SM Megamall
- Satchmi, UP Town Center
- Henry's, Glorietta 2
- Sunny16Lab HQ, Quezon City
10. Are all your films online also available in your other outlets?
Not necessarily. We have some film that we call "Online Exclusives" which are only available on the website and nowhere else.
11. Where can I get film developed?
Check out our partner developing lab: @Sunny16Lab for more details.
12. Where can I get updates on your latest promos, products, etc.?
Follow us on: