PATERSON UNIVERSAL TANK WITH 2 REELS
- Includes Two Multi-Format Reels
- High-Impact Polystyrene
- Quick Fill/Dump Top
- Inversion/Rotary Agitation
The Super System 4 Universal Tank from Paterson is constructed from high-impact polystyrene that stands up to high volume use. This tank has no hidden parts, and is always easy to keep clean. The Super System 4 Tanks are durable, easy to use, and provide consistent, even film development. It features a unique snap-in light trapping funnel for quick filling and emptying, to ensure even development and precise processing times. The Super System 4 Tank offers a choice of agitation methods; use inversion agitation, rotary agitation with the removable agitator rod supplied, or a combination of both.
The Paterson Universal Tank holds two 35mm film rolls or a single roll of 120/220 film. It comes with two multi-format reels for 35mm, 126, 127, 120, or 220 rolls.
- The thoughtful design of Super System 4 includes a funnel which locks in place to keep reels secure. And, as an extra safety feature, the cap cannot be locked if the funnel is improperly seated
- Chemicals pour without splash, and solution quantities are permanently indicated on the bottom of every tank
- All parts are interchangeable
- The Super System 4 is simpler to load, faster to fill and easier to clean than any other tank
- A large diameter, one-piece lid and funnel which clips into place positively and securely, enables the tank to be filled and emptied quickly